Pumpkin Spice Cake
Have you ever heard the expressions, "one moment on the lips forever on the hips?"
That's not the case with this yummy dessert. It contains a few healthy ingredients that you might not expect in a snack cake including plain yogurt and healthy chocolate syrup.
We don't believe in empty calories and you won't find those in this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cake!
This is a great recipe for an after-school snack or dessert. We find that it's so moist it doesn't even need frosting.
Recipe For Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup corn starch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons CoCoLasses chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 stick butter, softened
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thoroughly blended in large bowl. Add flour,
corn starch, baking powder, CoCoLasses, cinnamon and pumpkin spice, blending well. Add yogurt and melted butter and mix thoroughly. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- After cake is cooled off garnish with powdered sugar.